Miami hotels and flights
Find cheap flights to Miami and the best hotels
Miami is a major port city in Florida, in the southeasten part of the United States. Miami has a population of around 5.5 million people, and is a major center of media, entertainment, commerce, and international trade. Miami is the largest city with a Cuban-American community.
The best things to do in Miami go beyond laying on the sand—though Miami beaches are a definitely must-go. Miami is famous for its art deco architecture and has a vibrant cultural scene. Here you find an amazing 3-day itinerary by the guys of Our Escape Clause. Really worth checking it out!
So search here cheap flights to Miami and spend your vacation sunbathing, swimming and sipping cocktails in the most Latin of the American cities.
On the table below you find cheap flights to Miami for the next months ahead. The results are automatically updated by our search engine, but they are subject to the complex airlines’ own pricing update system. So, small variations may occur every other hour.
Flights to Miami, Florida for the next months
Miami hotels with Booking.com
Search for your place to stay in Miami with the large options from Booking.com . If you want to see more options, go straight to my accommodation page.
Important things to know about Miami
What to do in Miami in 2021?
Many events and activities are canceled in Miami due to the pandemic but there are still things to do in 2021, especially if they are outdoors.
* Marinas are open and operators are offering cruises for Biscayne Bay.
* Beaches are open and travelers can enjoy a bunch of activities like kayaking, swimming, and parasailing.
* National parks, like The Everglades, are open too, although it’s important to check restrictions due to rains or floods.
* The Wynwood Arts District is a great attraction to visit. It’s the best place in Miami to check street art and it’s safe even in a pandemic.
* Tours to discover the Art Deco District, Fisher Island or Ocean Drive are another intact attraction for 2021.
What are the national parks in Miami?
There are three national parks in Miami: The Everglades, Dry Tortuga and Biscayne. They all have rich fauna and flora, with alligators, birds and felines, besides serving as a habitat for endangered species. When in Miami, travelers should visit at least one of them.
What are the funniest things to do in Miami with kids?
Miami certainly offers fun for the kids. Top family attractions in Miami are:
* Zoo Miami – A 100 hectares of forests and meadows that house 800 species.
* Miami Children’s Museum – A museum specifically designed for children of all ages.
* Venetian Pool – Known as “the most beautiful pool in the world” combines Italian architecture with tropical foliage and water from a subterranean aquifer.
* Tidal Cove – A water park with a 4,000-square feet kids’ pool.
* Everglades National Park – The largest subtropical natural area in the United States and habitat of many endangered species.
Which are the cool neighborhoods in Miami?
The most iconic areas in Miami are Miami Beach and Little Havana, but there are many other cool neighborhoods, like Wynwood (known as the “art district”), South Beach, Coral Gables and Coconut Grove.